We help rising Seniors get the hardest parts of college applications done before their Senior year starts.
Create an Academic Resume for applications and letters of recommendation Draft cover letters to get better letters of recommendation Organize a spreadsheet to work more effectively and know their deadlines Learn how to write both the short and long essays for future applications Set up Common App and ApplyTexas accounts
We send a team of expert writing coaches to your location to work at a 6:1 student-teacher ratio to get the work done. In just 4 days, each student completes the hardest parts of their college applications.
- Create an academic resume
- Draft cover letters for letters of recommendation
- Organize a spreadsheet for college information
- Set up online accounts such as The Common App and ApplyTexas
- Write at least 2 application essays
The College Prep Camp can be offered by the school or as a fundraiser for any organization. We work closely with our partners to provide
- free presentations to parents & students on “The Nuts & Bolts of College Applications”
- free webinars to parents & students on “Creating Your College List”
- flexible scheduling to meet a range of organization needs
We’ve helped hundreds of students create college applications that help them stand out. Our team can help your students get organized and achieve their college goals.